[Sca-cooks] More from Paul....

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 13 17:43:07 PDT 2002

He was on Mediev-L as well, which is were I heard about the book and spread
the news  to this and other lists.  We're like a pack of wolves pouncing on
a tidbit and spreading it all over the place until we've been able to
swallow and start the digesting process.  I know I got in early enough to
force Barnes and Noble to sell it for the $125 they first advertised rather
than the $225 they were forced up to by the blood-sucking publisher.

Regina