[Sca-cooks] Question on apples.

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 04:58:57 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/13/2002 6:35:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

> I'm doing an apple recipe for my cooking demo. Im going to take apples and
> cover them with honey and raisins (i'm thinking raisin's are period).

Raisins are period, but is the combination of apples with honey and raisins?
There are plenty of good apple recipes out there...As far as period types, -
hang on, I have a hand-out from an A&S entry that included taste tests of
period apple varieties...Darn, I can't find it!  I thought I had them all in
a Reasonable Place...The only one I can remember is a Lady apple, because
that was my favorite.

Brangwayna