[Sca-cooks] celtic food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 19 10:50:13 PDT 2002

Where? When? or just generic early Celtic?
A sense of place and a timeframe helps.
You could start with something like Jane Renfrew's
chapter or booklet on Prehistoric Britain if you want
to do really early foods... Or read C. Anne Wilson's
Food and Drink in Britain or Brid Mahon's Land of Milk
and Honey might be good for background.
But these might not be appropriate if you want a different
era or place.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis