[Sca-cooks] Re:Verjuice, Verjus, Vergis

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Sat Apr 20 07:43:01 PDT 2002

FYI, I just got my verjuice from French Feast yesterday. Four days through
regular postal mail from e-order to delivery. Not Bad! I'm opening one of
the bottles this evening (what the heck---Mum is here to provide an
appreciative audience, and I've got a spiffy new set of chef's pans, so I
can't resist!).

Will let you all know of the results. BTW the goods were shipped  from:  214
E 89th st New York, NY , for those who were wondering if they the mailing
address was simply an office, not a warehouse.

Cheers

Aoife