[Sca-cooks] It's quiet in here

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 23 14:53:02 PDT 2002

on 4/23/02 1:26 PM, Den-Ter Leather at denterleather1 at earthlink.net wrote:

> You try making a nice baked mushroom stuffed with diced Ground Owl meat and
> a Eagle broth. I would reccomend the Manatee steak as the main remove but it
> harder to get up your way:) You might substitute Harp Seal for the main dish
> but stick with the real young ones they are much more tender:)

    The problem is getting rid of the fatty taste harp seal has.   A Yeti
shank or flank cut might prove a decent alternative.

    - Padraig o Connell

I doubt they would get a clue even if Blue and Steve themselves came in and
pummeled them mercilessly with a sledgehammer with Blue's pawprint stamped
on the business end.
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund)  ICQ# 5527565
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)