[Sca-cooks] mustards

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Apr 23 20:29:50 PDT 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa asked:
> Ok, so I'm teaching a class on making medieval style mustards on Saturday,
> and I'm writing my handout (Yes, I have a handout but it relies too much
> on Greydragon's page for info.)
>
> What do y'all have to say about mustards that I should pass on to those
> interested in making their own?

Well, perhaps you might like to add these two links from the
Florilegium:
Mustard-art        (5K)  9/14/00    "Mustard" by Ld. Daniel le Vascon du Navarre
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-CONDIMENTS/Mustard-art.html
mustard-msg       (88K)  9/30/01    Mustard seed in period. sauces. recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-CONDIMENTS/mustard-msg.html

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net