[Sca-cooks] A trick for growing period apple

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Fri Apr 26 09:09:42 PDT 2002

>We have been grafting for several years.

Can you recommend a good source for information on how to do it?

We have what was a young two on one dwarf peach tree. At some point,
I think when someone was doing yard work for us, the branches got
broken off. At the moment one is coming back--but we also have shoots
coming up from the root stock. It occurred to me that it might be fun
to let one of the shoots grow into a second trunk, then graft on to
that.
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law