[Sca-cooks] A trick for growing period apple

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Fri Apr 26 14:43:34 PDT 2002

I don't think I have ever seen instructions on doing this.  William (being a
font of all sorts of odd and sometimes arcane knowledge) has been doing it
for years.  I have to be careful of the plastic wrapped packages at the back
of the fridge sometimes. That's the scion wood. I'll see if I can get him to
give some info on grafting.

Maeve