[Sca-cooks] Mascarpone

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:47:54 PDT 2002

>At 10:39 PM 4/26/02 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hi all.  I have a problem.  I have a five pound tub of mascarpone sitting
>in
> >my fridge without a plan.  When I bought it I had a plan, but it was
> >scrapped.  Question.  What the heck can I do with it before it goes
>bad???
> >The instructions say not to freeze it.  Cooks guild is ne+t weekend so..
> >But the theme is Cinco de Mayo although I'm not sure anything I bring
>would
> >be turned away.
> >Olwen
>
>How easy does it wash out of hair? Does it stain the sh- er, uh... was that
>out loud? Oops...
>
>thinking Evil Thoughts (TM)
>
>Evil 'Lainie

Well, yes, it does wash out of hair and clothing ok.  Don't know about
sheets but probably.
Still doesn't help me with my problem of using it up in something other than
a food fight (been there, washed that).
Thanks though sweet 'Lainie for the humor.  Actually, I am happy to report
that I think I am coming out of my slump.  I even came up with a plan for
the fun food for Cinco de Mayo! (if this works, you guys are gonna love the
pictures!)  I guess I'm back.  I'll know better on the morrow.  Keep your
fingers crossed and thanks again for all the hugs.  They really helped.
so says Olwen, with a twinkle in her eye.