[Sca-cooks] Re: Caramel Laura Secord

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 28 17:08:35 PDT 2002

The Eagle Brand cookbook advises against doing
this in the can. They suggest pouring it out in
a glass pie plate, cover with foil, place in
a water bath, and bake for 1 hour at 425 degrees.
The microwave method is more labor intensive as is
the top of the stove double boiler method.
Those methods can be found at:
http://www.eaglebrand.com/recipe_detail.cfm?id=825

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis