[Sca-cooks] WWII cooking was RE: Regional names for egg

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 10:19:44 PDT 2002

The Loudon county library has a book called "How to
Cook a Wolf"  It's a 1940's cookbook which talks about
what to cook during times of nothing.  There aren't
that many recipes IIRC but lots of text.  I really
haven't gotten a chance to read it as I found it while
doing research on my Pennsic project.  I'm hoping to

Orlaith