[Sca-cooks] Dubba (Way..way..off topic...political rant)

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 10:42:09 PDT 2002

>Apart from the New York Yankees and George W. Bush, that is...

My latest "Dubba" rant (sieg heil!) is his new "anti forest
fire policy". I'm sorry but it sounds to me like his idea
of preventing forest fires it to cut down the trees and
sell the wood.

Since he comes from West Texas, I can see how this would
appeal to him. A wonderful quote on NPR about his new
environmental secretary stated that she probably considers
a forest as an inefficient means of storing lumber.

>Adamantius

Gunthar
Liberal Tree-hugging Pinko