[Sca-cooks] More on food song (wandering OT)

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Aug 23 16:47:24 PDT 2002

> However, my reason for posting the info was for people who didn't
> have access to the "original" version. _Was_ the Hearn/LuPone on PBS?
> I only remember Hearn being in the staged musical, in costume, with
> Angela Lansbury, shown on PBS (although he worked with Dorothy
> Loudon, originally, in the stage musical when he was in it).

Hrm. There was a recent production from... LA or SF, someplace out there, on
PBS, with Patti. I thought Sweeney was Hearn, but I could be mistaken. Nope,
just found the DVD on barnesandnoble.com; it's LuPone and Hearn... and Neil
Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser MD) as Tobias. It's a "concert staging" -
costumes, but no sets.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: We've replaced the Dilithium with new Folger's Crystals.