[Sca-cooks] *Is* this a cooks list?

Kristina L Klingler kristinaolaffsdotter at juno.com
Fri Aug 23 13:27:45 PDT 2002

I'm sorry I haven't been on this list long (and this is my first time
unlurking), but is the normal tone of this list usually this OT and OOP?
I understand it's been Pennsic and people get a bit silly, but I'm
starting to see way more posts that have nothing to do with cooking in
period or in the SCA than those that do.  This list was recommended to me
by people I respect, but now I'm starting to have doubts.
If this is the way this list is normally run, please let me know so I can
sign off.  I don't have the free time to wade through entire digests of
mundane garbage to get to the little bit that might be relevant.  However
if this is just the Pennsic aftermath, I would love to stay on as I know
there are lots of brilliant people on here I would love to learn from.

Kristina Olåffsdotter aff Rejäl Fästningsgrej
No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.