[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience - incense

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Aug 2 05:57:56 PDT 2002

> > Actually none, one of my crew suggested is as it smells good, is cheap and
> > apparently stimulates the appetite, so I just shrugged and said "yeah,
> > righto". :o)
>
> I think your crew member was pulling your leg. Burning sage, smells like pot.

*blink*
It's still a running joke that though I can blend perfumes and pick out
scents, I _can't smell pot_. Literally, I don't know when it's being
burnt.
But when I think of the number of things people think smell like pot
(oregano, tansy, and now sage) when burnt... which I think smell
different.... I'm beginning to wonder if it's that wierd after all.
I'll try to remember to look into period incenses/fumitories more for
you...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."