[Sca-cooks] Simple pleasures (OOP)

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 7 19:06:03 PDT 2002

really and how many times have hyou been sick from eating
rice????
i grew up in the south where rice is the staple carbohydrate..
cannot remember when anyone had food poisoning from anything let
alone rice..  you are over reacting.. I cook instant rice in the
microwave
at least every other day.. and freeze my rice regularily when I
happed to do
the boil in bag. .in 51 yrs I have not been sick..

I think you are overreacting