[Sca-cooks] Re: Joke evolution:

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Aug 9 12:30:20 PDT 2002

Ok, after reading this I felt compelled to mention a useful piece of
information...

I live next to the MSP airport. Planes take off and land over my house. So
if anybody is going to be flying through MSP, and has a huge layover, or
thinks they might end up stuck in the airport overnight, let me know. The
house can sleep eight extra people comfortably, and the cats are always
happy to meet new people who might pet them.

Margaret