Back too... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Back from the War

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Aug 17 22:30:58 PDT 2002

Well, I'm back too.

Three and a half days was very short.  As I told Stefan while we were at
the airport this afternoon, "next time I'll be there for the full two
years"...  Of course I meant weeks, but heck...

Mistress Christianna wrote:
>I got to meet Gorgeous Murdaoch (sp?) on my way off site to the airport,
>and I've got to say, he really is gorgeous!

Muiredach...  And I'm glad we met.  And Mistress, you'll make me blush!

I'm *so* very happy I got to meet a bunch of people from teh list and
others.  Olwen, and Stefan, and Phlip, and Andrew, and Chirhart, and Anne,
and Devra, and quite a few others, forgive me if I don't name you, I
believe I was in a bit of sensory overload, this being my first Pennsic and
all :-)

I got to teach the butchering class afterall, in House Blackstar's
encampment.  Attendance was small, although likely because it ended up not
being listed.  I must say, we had quite a few laughs over moments, like
when I was working on boning the turkey from the inside, and the neck moved
in and out...  Ohhhh, the lewd comments were flying low!  Will be posting
the handout along with pictures of the thing when I've fallen back on earth.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka