[Sca-cooks] Dubba (Way..way..off topic...political rant)

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Fri Aug 23 11:37:38 PDT 2002

The most frightening part of this whole thing is that like the Romans,
and the post-WWI Germans, I'm afraid that the US public will believe his
BS story.  The average American is not well known for critical thinking,
eh?

As for your being "New York Liberal Scum", I suspect that that's
irrelevant to the issue.  I'm a life-long, pro-commerce republican, and
I find myself in the bizarre position of wanting Clinton back ( ... and
I thought we couldn't find a worse person to serve as president.  Hah!).