[Sca-cooks] Freezing fava beans?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 24 00:11:31 PDT 2002

I had a woman in my Feast Planning class say that she could definitely tell
when starches were refrigerated, as the starch converted in them.  We were
talking about making grains in advance and doing the boiling bag thing with
them.  I don't know if the starch in beans would do the same thing?
Christianna