[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 25 21:51:49 PDT 2002

From: vongraph <vongraph at comcast.net>
>Actually I have never seen anything other then the Juevos Ranchos  on menus
>used for the term ranch eggs, then again I do not speak spanish so I can be
>very very wrong, either way its scrambled eggs, sausage, onions etc sort of
>latin dish of scrambled eggs and meats:) we even have salsa hot sauce etc
>for them :)
>
>Elric

The issue is that you have spelled the word wrong.

The correct spelling is "huevos - there is no "j". "Huevos means "eggs".

I also assume you mean "Huevos Rancheros", a dish with which i am
very familiar - since as far as i know "juevos ranchos" doesn't mean
anything.

"Rancho" means "ranch" (more or less). "Ranchero" means
"ranch-style". So "Huevos Rancheros" means "Ranch-style eggs" (sort
of like the Farmers Breakfast, only Mexican).

We all just want you to have correct spelling on your menu.

Anahita
back from Purgatorio - and feeding the masses - which usually isn't
done at West Kingdom camping events. Seems to have been successful
and there seem to be plans afoot to do this sort of thing again.