[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 12:27:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/26/02 8:17:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> but the description above is unlike the huevos
> rancheros I've seen, which are almost invariably eggs fried in olive
> oil or lard until golden on the outside and softish in the middle,
> and topped with a sort of cooked salsa picante, chopped onion,
> cilantro leaves, etc.

*gasp!!!!!* HERETICAL!!!!!!

The Huevos Rancheros i've seen have been some sort of omlette with cheese
(Any sharp cheese like Monterrey Jack), sausage, bell peppers, and any sort
of spices you want to put in (like cayenne or chili powder) and then top it
off with salsa.

Misha
Who waveth his cross of Marzipan over the heretical NY style huevos rancheros
to send the demons out of it.