[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 22:04:20 PDT 2002

Nope. Wrong on both counts. I don't know Cuskeynoles, but I *do* know *Denver Omelet* and that is what Misha is eating.
IFNdG
 Sue Clemenger wrote:Hey, you...you...easterner...you....That sounds more like a chili-cheese
omelet (fairly common out here) than the One, True, Authentic Huevos
Rancheros!
Geez, some people! Next thing you know, they'll be telling me that
cuskeynoles.......
--Maire, from one of them-there western kingdoms, cutting herself off
not a moment too soon, and heading straight for the Rock....