[Sca-cooks] A Cheesy Problem

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 14:34:21 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/27/2002 10:29:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com writes:

> My main question is -- is this too cheese heavy?  Will
> there be a problem with dairy allergics going hungry?

Maybe a bit, especially in the pie part.  I would suggest at least one pie
that does not have cheese in it.  Right now, all three of them do.  If I may
suggest, and if the budget runs to some meat, Pies of Paris make excellent
dayboard food and are good served cold as long as you make sure to defat the
broth after the parboiling in wine and water step.  The recipe I use is this:

Pies of Parys