[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 28 21:58:43 PDT 2002

Last year, I stayed out of this, because December is normally my busiest
month. (retail...) But it was less busy than usual in the past, and I
think it will be about the same this year, so I'm thinking about it.

Roughly how many cookies did you need last year (I know this year will
be different) and about when did people need to send them? I'm trying to
decide if this is reasonable, as I don't want to get into it and then
find I have no chance to bake. But I would like to have an excuse -
haven't baked cookies in years - as well as everyone else's creations!

Anne