[Sca-cooks] Meals for Women's hearts

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 05:25:03 PDT 2002

Boned, butterflied Leg of Lamb with salt, pepper, lemon and garlic
roasted open on an oven rack.

Assorted veggies and mushrooms, tossed in olive oil and placed in
a sheet pan underneath the lamb to catch the drippings and roasted.

Sauteed Spinach and Kale with tomatoes, balsamic, garlic and fresh
sliced parmesian cheese.

Fresh Bread

And dessert will be, in honor of Selene's birthday, a chocolate
hazelnut torte with Ameretto Whipped Cream.

I have to throw all this together after work so it won't be
fancy. But I have to have something to impress such distinguished
guests.

Gunthar

You are a showoff.  Problem is you cook better than my husband.  Aurore