[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 9 18:42:48 PST 2002

Hoping I can get a little help - one of my close friends and his wife have
agreed to run the local Baronies Championship ship feast next march.
Neither of them have ever held the position of Head Cook before but want to
have the menu as "Late Italian - as period as we can get".

I've offered to help with pre-precooking but at this point I don't know if I
can make the event so they are in need of recipes that can be premade &
frozen (if possible) or easily made on the day. (I have a freezer and
kitchen space to help them on each dish).  The hall we use has a Bane-maire
and one dodgy old stove (and we can borrow gas hotplates if necessary) so
not a lot of oven space available.

They're wanting 3 removes of sweet & savory dishes for approx 50 people.

Can anyone either point me towards a good website for such recipes OR send
me recipes (word format is okay)??  [I have Barbara Santich's book but most
of the rest of my Med. recipe collection is either French or arab]

Thanks!!! :-)

Mari

(oooh look - 2nd post in a day - I *must* be getting more organised! :-p)