[Sca-cooks] spell checking

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 10 05:43:27 PST 2002

Dear heart,

I really thing that the most Gorgeous one knows how to spell in french,..it
is his first language;-)

Put the spelling down to the vagarities of computer keyboards...grin. At
least mine no longer subs 'pen!s for pennsic...

margali
[and he really is incredibly gorgeous...but I think wixie is cuter;-)]

the quote starts here:
It's "consomm=E9," with two "m's," not one. ;-P
--Maire, who figures the English degree lets her spell things correctly,
even if she doesn't know how to cook it!