[Sca-cooks] spell checking

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Dec 10 05:57:31 PST 2002

>I really thing that the most Gorgeous one knows how to spell in french,..it
>is his first language;-)

Yes, I know how to spell consomme, but...  One gets tired, one gets lazy,
and accents are a bitch to make on my keyboard (I've never been able to
remember any of the keystrokes to make them properly so usualy have to
start MS Word, type whatever there with the accents, copy/paste back to
email, so I usualy don't bother)

>[and he really is incredibly gorgeous...but I think wixie is cuter;-)]

Ohhh margali, now you'll make me blush....  Wix on the other hand is quite
aware of her own self, and extremely vain :-)  She is a *hot* dog, after
all ;-)  Mustard anyone? <grin>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies