[Sca-cooks] spell checking

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 06:56:02 PST 2002

My spell check actually gives me the accent in words like consommé.
Rather handy... since I certainly don't remember the nonsense I need to
go through to get one typing. I type rather poorly, and I find it
catches a lot of typos, too...  Of course, you should see what it does
with some of our names...

Anne