[Sca-cooks] Accidental french

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Dec 12 06:23:10 PST 2002

You know, with my aphasia, I didn't even notice until I went and reread her
posts...and then had to read them a third time deliberately loking for
nonenglish words...

and it is cute...beats my normal spell-checking problem;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
I am curious as to whether Ana realizes that she occasionally uses
the French rather than the English word for something. Not a
problem--indeed entertaining.
--
David/Cariadoc

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax:	 203-699-7105