Fw: [Sca-cooks] Crusades and cannibalism

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 12 07:51:58 PST 2002

Ana, I forwarded the post on cannibalism to Paul Buell, to ask him if he was
aware of anything in the literature, perhaps that in other languages, that
might either refute or affirm the possibility of cannibalism, and here's his
response. It's nice having access to a scholar who reads all those "weird"
languages ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,