[Sca-cooks] timing

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 26 11:19:01 PST 2002

in my Laurel's Kitchen (the new laurels kitchen book, to be precise.. which
was a Yule present from Hubby)

it mentions that boiled eggs are done to perfection in the time it takes to
say three Hail Marys.... would this be hard boiled?
i should try it and see, i am bored and fighting a nasty cold.

anyone have any other "prayer as timing" references? i mean specific ones..
like "roast beef will be done in ____" or "eggs, soft boiled in ____"   not
a general
"they used prayer to " <blah blah>

i have learned a LOT of the Catholic prayers.. partly because i sell hand
made Rosaries (period or not) and partly for my persona...
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."