[Sca-cooks] rosary info

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 28 12:36:05 PST 2002

Kirsten suggested a few books about the rosary:

> also, you will want to read the three current books on Rosary and Prayer
> beads in Period!
> Stories of the Rose
> There are Riches in the Rosary (a lighter book)
> and
> A History of the Rosary in the middle ages?
> (i need to check titles.)
Please do check on more complete bibliographical information on these

books. I wasn't aware of these and would like to add these referances to my
rosaries-msg file so folks will have this in the future and the more complete
this information is, the easier folks will be able to find them.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com