[Sca-cooks] Cool Christmas Gifts.

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 15:21:59 PST 2002

My in-laws came over today, after us not being able to go to them as planned
because we were waiting for the telephone repairman (no, not an outage due to
the snowstorm hereabouts, of which some parts of the driveway still have
about a foot, but inevitable failure of the equipment which was installed
when the house was built - in 1947).

My mother-in-law, fortunately, was good at hints the day we visited the
Kitchen Shoppe together, so I am now the proud owner of of a mini pizzelle
maker. No, not a mini maker, a maker that makes mini-pizzelles.  3" diameter
ones, to be precise, 4 at a time.  Wafers, here I come!

My husband's grandfather, who knows full well that we like to cook and has
been gifting us with Calphalon cookware every year, came through again and
presented us with a Calphalon grill pan, which comes with Calphalon skewers
as well :-)

Brangwayna