[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 2 13:51:41 PST 2002

> Hey, my mom is the Queen of Inappropriate Presents. My totem flower is
> violet. I love violets, violet-scented things, have them on my arms.
So
> what does mom send me, about every other year? Lavender. Hey- it's
purple,
> close enough, right? 'Cept I'm sensitive to lavender- gives me mighty
> headaches and rashes if I use lavender soap, lotion, etc. MOM KNOWS
THIS.
> She still sends lavender stuff becuase they're purple...

Hey, my mom can beat that!  She knows I'm a cook and a brewer.  Last
year I got 'Home Brewing for Dummies', just what every brewing laurel
needs right?

I also (a few years back) got given salt and pepper shakers in the shape
of a cow and a pig.  And when you shake them, they moo and oink.  Very
scary...

Drakey.