[Sca-cooks] OT: sugar substitutes/atkins

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:31:33 PST 2002

>OK, here's my improvement to Scotch Eggs:  "bread" the
>exterior with a mixture of one part soy flour to one part
>wheat bran.  Browns convincingly and adds fiber besides!
>I have done that for a couple of years now and not one
>person has noticed.
>
>Selene Colfox

A little off topic but not much off this topic, can whoever posted to me the
modifications they made to wafers (like the ones with taco mix in them,
etc.) please repost them to me.  My CEO and lots of others around here are
on that Atkins thing and I said I would bring in an assortment but have
taken the printout home and can't find it.  My studio is **COMPLETELY**
upside and shoved every which way till I finally find time to tape and paint
this one wall and put everything back.  Since that was already my "stash it
over there" area, well, you can almost guess the mess!
Olwen