[Sca-cooks] Turkey leftovers

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon Dec 9 04:01:51 PST 2002

> Living alone, and without much freezer space, I don't get turkey
> leftovers anymore :o(.

I still get turkey - even alone, I generate enough groceries to get my free
turkey every year - I just stick to one grocer for a couple of weeks,
instead of running about to three different stores as the mood strikes me,
which is what I usually do.

I don't think I'm going to roast mine this year, though. I think I'm going
to strip the meat off the carcass and grind it into sausage. The carcass
then will become stock (I used up the last of last year's turkey stock last
week making quenelles).

Randy