[Sca-cooks] Copper bowl question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 10 04:11:05 PST 2002

You don't necessarily need a copper bowl, but it does provide some
additional benefit.  No magic, just a little extra help.

The ion transfer itself is likely dependent on the surface area involved.
The more surface area, the more transfer.  Adding a little metal to the mix
might or might not cut it and would certainly alter the whipping (think of
those pennies ripping through your delicate foam).

Bear