[Sca-cooks] Beef/chicken stock; white vs.. brown

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Dec 11 08:09:19 PST 2002

I have the opposite problem-(I'm learning from this list
to keep up with my sweetie, who can already cook-
he's on the roster for 4 feasts this spring..)
but while he will let me simmer stock or soup forever,
he turns off my electric teapot, where the rest
of the tea I made earlier is keeping warm..
Betsy