[Sca-cooks] Easy Raviolis [was] Italian Feast??

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 08:32:05 PST 2002

>Liadan>We made ravioli from Welserin for a feast, and should
> have had two of the darned things.<snip> we didn't need to make
> them bigger than the 1" squares we made.  Just a suggestion.

Greetings,
We did the same recipie, but I was waaay to lazy to make my own pasta. We used purchased Won-Ton wrappers. You can get
them from Asian and Farmers markets for about $2.50 for a pack of 50+. If, after you have stuffed and sealed them, you
brush them with a bit of beaten egg white then you get more of a pasta consistancy.

> Why didn't I think of the turkey fryer to boil broth for the ravioli?  I guess that's why we are on this list!

We didn't think of it soon enough for the feast, it is also for us a "next time".

Glad Tidings,
Serena