[Sca-cooks] Buying flour for bread

kerrimart at mindspring.com kerrimart at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 12:33:16 PST 2002

the feast is for about 100 (15 tables of 6 plus the head table)

Here is my main menu (Still under construction): Suggestions/ comments
welcome.  I haven't been Head Cook for a LONG time...

1st remove:
Chicken Barley soup
Bread (fresh)
Cheese (considering Savory Toasted Cheese)

2nd Remove:
Pork Loin w/ carmelized roasted onions

Marinated Lamb roast - as alternate meat

Cold Cabbage Salad - recipe still under discussion
Spanish Mushrooms
Honey Carrots

3rd Remove:
Apple Torte (Rumpolt)
Stuffed Dates

I've been costing out at the Commessary, Costco and I might be able to order
some from a restraunt supply service (Sysco).

What do you think?
Lunch side board will be:
Summer Sausage
Hard Boiled eggs