[Sca-cooks] OOP-Coke roast

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 14 11:58:00 PST 2002

The version I use, uses a can of Dr. Pepper, a package of onion soup
mix, and one of those ketchup-sized bottles of "chili sauce."  Gloop it
all together in your crock pot, and stir to mix.  Watch that the pop
doesn't foam all over.
Then, into the crock pot goes your brisket or roast or whatever, making
sure some of the proto-sauce covers the top of the meat.  Put the lid
on, turn it onto low, and when you get home from work that
day....mmmmm.....
It works really well with brisket, boneless pork ribs, pork roast, etc.
--Maire, who just might have to try that beer brisket, too, but after
the holidays are over with <g>