[Sca-cooks] bread starter

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Dec 16 14:18:16 PST 2002

i *have* my own set of starters..... and am working on some new ones.. i
just really liked the idea of having "direct descendants" of the SCA period
ones my persona would have used!!!

also we wanted some from our respective ancestral homes.......
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."