[Sca-cooks] nostalgia-OT OOP (with recipe)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 17 06:08:37 PST 2002

Betty Crocker is re-releasing some their classic cookbooks.
The 1950's era red edition of Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book is out
and
the Cookie Cookbook has been released for this Christmas.
I bought three of the Picture Cookbook and gave them as gifts to make
up for taking my mother's orginal with all the notes and handwritten
comments tha she made through the years.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway
( so who else remembers buying these with Betty Crocker coupons?)