[Sca-cooks] SAD

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:29:09 PST 2002

A good idea of diet in winter is the Little House on the Prairie books.
Granted they're late 19th century, but when they are stranded out on the
plains during the winter, with no food and no trains able to bring any,
their diet is very limited.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson