[Sca-cooks] Rhubarb- OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 21 05:13:15 PST 2002

Your sauce looks nummy!
ISTR seeing frozen rhubarb occasionally--at my local whole-foods store,
maybe?
Most of the time, though, we just freeze the stuff ourselves.  I sure
wish I had some now!
Oh well, it's only a few months until spring, and my mom always *did*
refer to rhubarb and asparagus as spring tonics (no, not together, you
sillies! <g>)
--maire, slogging through a dark northern winter....