[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Spnknffork at aol.com Spnknffork at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 22:47:00 PST 2002

Hello! Yes, there is more to me and I apologize for not introducing myself
earlier. Mundanely I'm Jennifer Minor and I live in San Antonio, Texas. I
grew up along the East coast as an Army brat and in our "travels" my family
moved back up north and I stayed in Texas. I've been in the SCA for a little
over a year and my main focus is on the Iberian Peninsula. I've really taken
an interest in the Visigoths and their culture. My other interests are
pottery, baking, cooking, fighting, and aw heck just about everything else as
well.
In my travels as well as in my new home of Bjornsborg I'm known as Gonza. My
name is Godaswintha but I have taken on my nickname of Gonza as it is easier
both on the field and off. I wish to extend my greetings to this group of
fine cooks and my gratitude for many good recipes.

Hello and Greetings to all,
Godaswintha cognomento Gonza
Barony of Bjornsborg
Kingdom of Ansteorra