[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Tue Dec 24 06:59:30 PST 2002

My kit-cat is named George (both for Curious George and George of the
Jungle). He is almost 2, brindled tabby and white, and acts like he is on
speed. He answers to "Crack Addict" and "Fuzzball."  I feed him a diet of
raw chicken (with bones and some of the innards--contact me if you'd like
more info...I'm a great proponent of feeding bones and raw--BARF--to cats).

He would like to be a kibble junkie, but he is allergy to the corn that is
in almost all kibble.

One of his more recent escapades is jumping in the fridge when my Lord was
taking something out, and getting shut in there for about 45 minutes. He
didn't meow or anything. I heard something shift, but nothing else from him!

OFC: Also, for Yule on Sunday, I was cooking a duck for Yule and the d*mned
cat stole the liver that I had set aside to make pate out of. grrrr... I'd
already given him the heart, part of the neck and the gizzard... was he
happy with that??? NO... <sigh>

Well, the duck was pretty good for a first attempt... I think next time,
I'll prick the skin of the duck more so that more of the fat will run out.

Happy Holidays!

Irmgart
Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Kingdom of Atlantia