[Sca-cooks] cooking geese

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 24 14:54:40 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Either duck fat or goose fat can be used interchangeably. Obviously, you get
more fat from a goose, but both are very similarly flavored.

Warning- if you get a wild duck or goose that has been eating fish, the fats
will taste fishy. Stick to domestic poultry until you know more about
dealing with game. If you need help, you know my email ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,